This time, the theme being explored is "gravity", as in ragdoll physics applied to
A surreal game.
Gravity Fighter is Ero x Fighting x Driving x Action. It is weird! And good.
You're bound to feel a few things when you:
- tumble someone from tall heights
- scatter everyone with a hand grenade blast
- fire blindly into a flock of enemies with a gun
- ramp a car into a gigantic woman
- throw someone into someone else
- rocket-launch a bondaged and dildoed lady ...
Unreal, heinously absurd action that's fun to blow off steam and play with the physics.
This is a stylish, dynamic action that nobody has experienced before.
Not quite like this.